Thursday, May 2, 2013

my ability to get irritated with a quickness is parallel to none. i mean, it's not like i'm raging or anything. it's just that i'm often surprised at how easily i can become genuinely irritated, usually about the most trivial or nonsensical issues. allow me share some recent examples... my husband's being nicer to me? I'm irritated. i can't make the dinner i was planning on? irritated for hours. my mom asks me to do the dishes? substantial attitude. my son wakes up from his nap while i'm looking up recipes on pinterest? you guessed it, i'm irritated. this penchence for irritation is really starting to...well...irritate me. these situations shouldn't be interruptions, they're what i'm basing my life around. i adore my husband, and have no idea why him taking concentrated effort to be intentionally considerate grates on me. my son is my world, and i'm making dinner for him. why on earth would it bug me when he wakes up 20 minutes before i planned on? good grief.

i'm taking these strides to pursue intention and to be happier but i'm finding myself and others far more annoying then i did previously. what is going on?! i feel like the more i pursue change, the more i need to change. this is not my proudest moment...

goal update sidenote: we start body key tomorrow and i started my new job as a massage therapist today! cheers to checking stuff off the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment